Save Time with a Personal Tax Account
No more HMRC call waiting - "Muzak" !!!
If you need to get in touch with HMRC you can contact them online via a Personal Tax Account no need to write or call (waiting patiently on hold listening to "muzak").
This new service will be make it easier for individuals (employees) to manage their tax affairs.
Services currently available online :-
- View and update your personal details
- See how your PAYE income tax is calculated and an estimate of how much tax you’ll owe this year
- See the tax effect of changes in estimated pay
- tell HMRC about changes such as to a company car or to medical insurance benefits, and make sure you’re paying the right amount of tax on those benefits
- access a wide range of forms covering taxes, National Insurance, pensions, and some aspects of benefits – and submit and track those forms onlinefind out about Marriage Allowance entitlement, and make a claim online
You will need your National Insurance Number and P60 to setup your Government Gateway Account https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account
More services will be added in the future.