Our Site is owned and operated by Bright Chilli Limited, a Limited Company registered in Scotland under company number SC302114.
Registered address: 69 Dalkeith Road, Dundee, DD4 7HF, Scotland.
Address: 69 Dalkeith Road, Dundee, DD4 7HF, Scotland.
Summary of your rights under GDPR in relation to your personal data:
• Right to be informed - we need to tell you various things about us and our data processing activities.
• Right to access - you have a right ask if we hold personal data about you and, if so, you have a right to access that data and to know how it's used.
• Right to rectification - you have a right to have your personal data updated if it is not correct or completed it if it's incomplete.
• Right to erasure (the "right to be forgotten") - you have a right to have your personal data removed from our systems.
• Right to restrict processing - you have a right to restrict our processing of your personal data.
• Right to data portability - you have a right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in machine-readable electronic format.
• Right to object - you have a right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
• Right to object to automated processing - you have a right to object to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling).
Many of the above rights contain exceptions and conditions that affect how and when they apply.
You can find out more information about individual rights at the ICO website.
MORE ABOUT COOKIES
We use "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure. Cookies are small text files that are created by a web server and stored on your computer when you visit a website. The website that created the cookie can read the contents when you are at their website.
• To record analytics data when visiting our website
• Which site referred you to the website
All the major browsers allow you to block cookies and delete those that have already been created on your computer, usually within the 'Tools' section of the browser. These tools allow you to specify which cookies you will accept by type and often by specific websites using an exception list e.g. you can block all cookies and then list the website from which you will accept cookies.
Here are details of the individual cookies used by our website:
Cookie Type - Google Analytics
Purpose - These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website.
- ga - Used to distinguish users - expiry 2 years
- _gid Used to distinguish users - expiry 24 hours
Cookie Type - Website
Purpose - These cookies are necessary because as they allow visitors to navigate and use key features on the site.
- crumb - Prevents cross-site request forgery (CSRF). CSRF is an attack vector that tricks a browser into taking unwanted action in an application when someone’s logged in - expiry session
- ss_cid - Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site - expiry 2 years
- ss_cpvisit - Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site - expiry 2 years
- ss_cvisit - Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site - expiry 30 minutes
- ss_cvr - Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site - expiry 2 years
- ss_cvt - Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site - expiry 30 minutes
- squarespace-popup-overlay - Prevents the Promotional Pop-Up from displaying if a visitor dismisses it - expiry persistent
- squarespace-announcement-bar - Prevents the Announcement Bar from displaying if a visitor dismisses it - expiry persistent