Implementing social media strategies to promote your business news and offers online can also boost your internet search rankings and chances of being found online.
Certain social media sites do not list your individual posts in search engines eg Google or Bing.
We can advise which sites to use and help boost your online presence at the same time.
Creating social media streams or starting a blog for your business allows you to have a dialogue with your customers and prospective customers.
Use your news posts to demonstrate your expertise and knowledge will let people know how great your business is.
There are many social media sites and deciding which site(s) to use is important. A business should select sites where there customers are most likely to reside and communicate with them there.
Below are a small selection of the sites available.
- Key social media sites - Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram and more
- Video sites can be useful for demonstrating your work eg YouTube , Vimeo
- Blog/Blogging sites - eg Wordpress or Blogger
We conducted online research for a variety of independent businesses in Tayside:-
We entered keywords related to their sectors and location and were surprised how many pages back on google and bing search rankings they appeared.
Some businesses operate a very successful Facebook business page keeping their followers regularly up to date for current offers, products, news about their business.
Relying solely on Facebook to promote a business is missing out on a huge opportunity by excluding a large audience of potential customers (eg Non-Facebook users).
- How we can help:-
- Suitable for business with or without a website
- We will setup and configure relevant social media sites
- Provide training and guidance for posting news articles
- Free copies of our social media spreadsheets
- Prices from £99
If you don’t have time to update social media news.
We offer a Social Media News Posting Service please ask for details.