We have many years experience providing payroll services to a wide variety of small and medium sized companies. HMRC regularly release their Employers Bulletin as payroll rules and regulations change frequently and trying to keep up to date can be a distraction while running your business.
Outsource your payroll run and you can benefit from:
Our experience and knowledge
Time savings and not restricted by HMRC RTI deadlines (we take care of online filing)
Staying compliant with HMRC & Workplace Pension guidelines we keep you up to date with:-
Advice on National Living and Minimum Wage Rates
Advice on Workplace Pension Contributions
Advice on payroll & HMRC deadlines for payments and reporting
Self Direct Support Funding - we can provide payroll services - view our Self Direct Support Funding News Post
Payroll doesn’t have to be complicated – we can make it easy for you.
We work to your timelines/deadlines to process your staff wages run eg 4 weekly or monthly for part time and full time employees.
Processing different pay types ( eg hourly, weekly, salary, bonus or commission payments) and deductions (eg Student loans, Arrestments, Childcare Vouchers or Workplace Pension).
The following information is provided after the wages have been processed (*depending on services required)
• Employer Payroll reports (incl National Insurance Employers Allowance Deductions)
• Employee Payroll payslips (can be emailed or printed)
• HMRC RTI Submissions
• CIS Reporting*
• Workplace Pension Auto Enrolment - electronic payment submissions *
• New Employees – provide forms to collect info
• Staff Leaving – create P45s for employee and employer
• Holiday pay – we can assist with holiday calculation and allowances
• Wages journal – we can provide journal entry to add wages to your accounts system eg Xero, Sage, Quickbooks etc.
Start up business or employing your first member of staff?
We can get you registered with HMRC to get your PAYE Reference Numbers (Pay As You Earn), setup your payroll software and providing forms to collect info regarding your business and your employees.
For more details - please contact Gillian Lindsay firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07931 601001
Client confidentiality -
We respect our clients' confidentiality at all times and will not communicate any aspects of your private business on any of our websites/social media platforms unless agreed.