Case Study - Marketing Services
- Increase Transaction Frequency
- Increase Customer Numbers
Key Elements Included:-
- Website development (first website for the business)
- Marketing strategy
- Develop online presence for the business to raise awareness
- Detailed keyword research completed to ensure new website would attract potential customers using search engines.
- In-depth review of competitor websites
- Website text content provided by client was optimised to ensure the new website is search engine friendly to rank well in search results.
- Wordpress website (content management software) was developed with strong emphasis / marketing message for potential customers
- customers receive a personal service
- the benefits of selecting our client are clearly outlined
- Comprehensive SEO (search engine optimisation) deployed in key areas throughout the website to boost search engine rankings.
- Marketing strategies developed
- Local search strategy implemented across key online sites
- Social media accounts optimised
- Provided WordPress training to enable client to update their website and create news posts
- Website launched.
- Keywords ranked high on search engines appearing above competitors within 6 weeks.
- Our client is often appearing more than once on search engine results for keywords due to the local search strategies implemented.
- Monitoring 42 keywords during project and results at end of 5th month
- 11 keywords (26%) are appearing Google page 1, position 1 to 3
- 28 keywords (67%) are appearing Google page 1, position 1 to 10
- remainder of the keywords are in the top 100 eg up to Google page 10.
- Sales enquiries have increased since the website launch
Sales enquiries are coming in from different parts of the country due to website
Sales have increased
Following an email marketing strategy there has been repeat business from existing clients