Software we use and love (and it’s free!) #2
We are huge Evernote fans, a great filing system to capture ideas, research notes, create plans and store items digitally.
It's really versatile:-
- save urls
- clip screenshots (which helps you save paper and printing)
- create to do lists, store images
- markup notes (with skitch another free program)
- share notebooks with clients/friends
- email notes into your account
- and much more.
The search facility is AWESOME and reads text scanned inside screen clippings.
Any software that helps to create order and keep me organised (for business and
at home) is a winner in my book.
You can use it windows, mac, online and all mobile platforms.