Are you web pages fully optimised?
This article covers key points to consider when reviewing your web page content.
Unfortunately, the colours in the graphic make it a bit hard to read :( we have listed the key points below so hopefully this will make it a bit easier for you to read.
Webpage checklist review:-
- Page url
- Page title
- Page meta description
- Bot accessible (Robots.txt)
- Content valuable
- Social share buttons included
- Keyword targeted in content and headers
- Great user experience – clear layout, solid visuals and design
- Multi device ready – eg mobile, tablet, pc/mac
Lots of articles about websites and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) can be confusing / too technical and we apologise if this is one of them.
Free website review:
Not sure if your website has been fully optimised? Send an email to email@example.com with a link to your site and we can let you know if there are areas you should address.
for further details of Website Optimisation click here